I hope everyone has had a great Memorial Day so far. It's been a pretty typical day for us. Brandon went to work (earlier than usual-- 9 am-9 pm today, boo) and Hudson and I practiced rolling over, played with his stuffed animals, tickled and giggled, hung out at the pool, took a bath, watched most of the Han Solo parts in a star wars marathon on TV, talked to daddy on the phone, took lots of pictures, tried calling Maddie for her birthday (still haven't reached her), and had some good naps. It's a hard life we live here... :)
Don't worry, that's a pretty thick beach towel. He was comfy... :)
Chillin' at the pool
Thank goodness for toys!
He doesn't really love these...
He always falls asleep by the time we get home. I thought it was cute how he was holding his little stuffed animal friend so tightly.
A big thank you (and a wave from Hudson) to all the brave men and women who have given their lives in service of our country. And here's to my Grandpa Woolf, our favorite veteran!!
Happy Memorial Day!
1 comment:
So handsome!! I wish I could have been with you for the holiday - or that you could have been with me. Either way ;)
Post a Comment