Hudson is starting to get much better hand eye coordination. He has been obsessed with his hands for a while, but now he uses both hands to reach for toys and plays with the rattles that dangle over him when he's laying on the ground. My favorite thing is that he reaches out to touch and play with my face. He'll put his fist in my mouth over and over and giggle when I pretend to eat it. I love playing with him so much and I'm so grateful that he is mine and Brandon's to hold and love as much as we want.
He can never quite decide whether he wants to suck on the toy or his own hand more.
2 comments:
B is obsessed with her hands also! It's my favorite...except all the drool that comes along with it. This job is the best! Send a squishy hug to H-man from B and me.
Oh if life were still that simple....."the hand or the toy, the toy or the hand" I can't wait to see you two together!!!
Post a Comment