Saturday, May 22, 2010

Morning Workout


Hudson is so funny during tummy time. He grunts and squeaks and growls while clawing the blanket and kicking his legs trying to move forward. Eventually he gets frustrated and does this funny frustrated yell until I kneel behind him so he can push off my knees and lunge forward. Then he's quite pleased with himself until he wants to move again. This morning he woke up pretty early so we were out playing for a while before he got sleepy enough for us to both go back to sleep.








Now for some rest time




Hudson and I went to Target today and found him some cool sunglasses. They're pretty adorable. The pool opens on Tuesday and we're excited to try it out! Oh, and we're going into Memphis tonight when Bran gets off work. Yay!

2 comments:

LOLorrie said...

So Cute!! I think I have more rest time than Tummy time...........that might be my problem!!!

jowo said...

I love Hudson. Sometimes I see Doyle. Sometimes I see Gallacher. All times I see Perfect!