Monday, May 3, 2010

Hudson and Friends

Hudson, Brandon and I are feeling a little nostalgic. We miss our friends in Utah!


Hudson and his buddy Carter (10 days older than Hud). We miss you!


Max and Hudson! We love you, Max and can't wait to meet your little brother who's due in a couple weeks!


Hudson and Riley. We love and miss you!! Don't forget us!


We miss going on walks with friends.


With Megan and Creed. We miss you and our weekly dinners!


The "brahs" and the "baby brahs"

I wish I had more pictures of everyone we miss, but know that we miss all of you!!!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

We miss you guys so much! Hope all is well and we are SO excited for when you come back!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hudson is SO cute, Britt!!