Guess who didn't feel like going to bed last night...
Yep, that's who.
Apparently, staying up until 1 in the morning with mom and dad is more interesting than going to bed. Who knew?
Love the drool
Chillin' on the couch with the big kids
Finally getting sleepy (or maybe annoyed at his mother's obsessive picture taking)
Hudson eventually went to bed... after we'd had our fill of tickling him and listening to him coo. Oh, his new favorite sound to make is "ma ma." No joke. I have videos to prove it. That's my boy! To be fair, he also said "dah" the other day- which, of course, we interpret as "dad." Funny how eagar Brandon and I are to hear what we want to hear. But I guess that's natural. :)
Big weekend coming up! Hudson will be three months old on Thursday, our two year anniversary is on Saturday and Mother's Day is on Sunday. Yippee!
2 comments:
I love all of these pictures so much. Sometimes, I just sit at work and look at Hudson and miss you guys. I drive by your house everyday on my way home and it makes me sad and want to visit you. Perhaps I will!
Look out! That kid is gonna get a tooth.........I think that's what the drool is about.? ! !
I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!! I just want to hold that baby and kiss those cheeks!!!! Love ALL THE PICTURES!!!!!
Post a Comment