Saturday, May 15, 2010

Going Out of My Head Over You

The title of this post is one of my favorite songs. My dad used to sing it to my sisters and me and now I sing it to Hudson. He seems to love it too judging by how much he smiles.
Here's what he's been up to: LOOKING ADORABLE!!! As usual...


Trying on a 3-6 month sunday shirt. I can't believe it already fits!


I love this onesie! Who says baby girls have all the cute clothes?


Love those eyes






Who needs pants anyway?








Wishing daddy didn't have to work on Saturdays....

3 comments:

LOLorrie said...

I'm just saying..........I MAKE THE CUTEST GRANDKIDS!!!!!!!

LOLorrie said...

Tanner is concerned about him tucking his shirt into his jeans. You might need to check with the other babies to see whats "cool"!!! hahahahah

bdoyle said...

You may tell Tanner that there is no way to untuck a onesie... Also, that--based on the clothes he thinks are cool-- I would be concerned if he LIKED the outfit, hahaha just kidding. :) love you, tanner