MEMPHIS, TN!!!
We're living in a suberb 20 min from the center of Memphis. The drive went pretty well. Hudson was a trooper once again. He's the best. Our new apartments are pretty nice and the area looks good too. So far I've noticed a whole lot of this guy:
Yep, yep... He's everywhere. And it's awesome. I'm really excited to go into the city and do some exploring.
Today we went grocery shopping, had lunch at Longhorn Steakhouse (yum yum), and got a Comcast guy to wade through our messy apartment and set up the TV and internet so we could watch last night's season finale of Survivor (somewhat lame and dissapointing) and watch Chuck tonight. :)
Brandon just left to go see Robin Hood with guys in the office and I wanted to go too, but we haven't taken Hudson to the theaters with us yet and I didn't think a 2 1/2 hour movie was best for a trial run.
And because I know everyone's dying for more pictures (at least that's what my dad's last phone call and mother in law's last text message seemed to imply, haha) here is my little best buddy being his wonderful, adorable self.
More of Hud in his green onesie
Sleepy boy
This is Sternlein ("little star"), Hudson's new favorite toy and companion when his parents make him suffer through long drives in the car.
Yum yum
This was the night before we left Ohio. We all went out for dinner and Hudson's cute outfit was the hit of the night. Sigh... Such a little stud muffin.
Coming soon: pictures of our new abode.

1 comment:
Thank u for the fix!
Post a Comment