Mr. Hud Bud is constantly trying to move around and around. Everytime I put him down now, he rolls over and is in a different direction the next time I look. This morning we put him down on his back under his toy bar with his feet towards us and his head towards the TV. A few minutes later he was like this:
Then he was like this:
Moving again:
Then he was like this (we moved the bar):
Crazy baby. Even though it's so cute to see him learn new things I get a little sad that he's growing so fast. Oh, and on a side note, by the end of his little exploration of the blanket there had been around seven puddles of spit up made in various locations. Haha, that's a stage I won't miss so much. The worst/funniest is when I don't see him spit up and he lays his head down in it before I can wipe it away and/or switch out the blanket.
Wearing a cute Tshirt after his shower with dad this morning
Oh, and here are two pictures of Hudson after the pool yesterday hanging out in a Tshirt and diaper. Who needs pants, really?
2 comments:
love, love, love!!!
how is he cuter in every picture. the first picture from your last post is my wallpaper at work and i just sit staring at it.
So Cute! We are so excited for your return!
Post a Comment