Well, we did drive to Memphis on Saturday night, but because Brandon got home kind of late it was already almost dark by the time we got there and we didn't feel like pushing around a newborn along the dark streets of Memphis. So we ended up just going to dinner which was nice. Our waitress kept saying what a good baby Hudson was since he didn't cry the whole time we were there. That was probably because Bran and I were taking turns holding him the entire time which makes trying to eat a fun adventure. :)
Hud's signature expression
The other day while I was trying to get ready to go out, Hudson was so angry at me for not holding him and was freaking out and getting a bit hysterical. He was writhing around on the bed (I was one foot away from him by the mirror) and trying to roll over while yelling and fake crying when all of a sudden he stopped and fell asleep. Mid yelp. Really. It was so funny I had to take a picture of him sleeping in his funny position. --Oh, and I apologize for the unmade bed in the picture... Haha, I need to be better at that.
After church yesterday Hudson played with his monkey friend in the pack 'n play.
If you can't tell by the blur, Hudson was shaking him up and down. Poor monkey.
Hudson finally grew into one of my favorite outfits
Rockin' his new sunglasses
Hey, good lookin'
Church yesterday was very nice and the ward here is great. There are a lot of young couples/families here from all over and everyone was so friendly. I'm excited to make some friends and get out of this apartment more! :)
5 comments:
How is it possible that he gets cuter in every picture I see of him!!!
I love that you called him a newborn still...it makes me feel like they are still little babies. I love the picture with her monkey. Too cute!
Tell Courtney Hudson's a boy. ("her monkey????") He's a doll!!! I love the fit ending in a snooze!!!!
A- I LOVE that first picture! Hudson looks so cute!
B-We loved all of your comments on our blog...and
C-We miss you all so much! Hope all is well! We should video chat soon!
Haha, Courtney- They ARE still little babies!! 3-4 months is still tiny. :) And yes, it's a boy. Just so you know.
And Megan- Yes!! Let's video chat!!
Post a Comment