I'm still not finished unpacking (even though we don't have that much stuff since most of it is in storage in Utah), but Hudson's been clingy-needy-fussy the last few days so it's been hard to do anything unless he's sleeping. I think he's a little out of sorts from the move and the strange surroundings. He was the same way for about a week after we got to Ohio. I'm not sure how aware babies are of their surroundings, but that's all I can imagine that it might be. All I know is that I get to hold and cuddle him even more and that's just fine with me.
Cute pic of Hud and you get an idea of how ugly our couch is...Okay, it's not quite as bad as the lighting makes it out to be, but I definitely liked the green ones in Ohio better.
Hudson woke up from a little nap next to me on the couch and I just loved how cute and sleepy he looked.
Cute baby in the Bumbo
Funny face
Last night I had Hudson in the bumbo and he slouched over to the side to get more comfortable. I thought it looked so funny.
Just chillin' with his socks coming off.
Ignoring his mother and watching his dad's basketball game instead
I'm obsessed with this sweet face.
Hudson is getting more and more interested in sitting up. He doesn't like to lay back in his boppy pillow anymore unless he's sleepy and when I put him there he'll strain his neck and lift his head and try to pull his body up to a sitting position. He can yet, of course, so he gets frustrated... It's pretty cute and funny. He loves it when we sit him on our laps facing us and help him keep his balance so he doesn't go toppling to the side or onto his face. He gets such a happy and proud of himself expression when we applaud his efforts to stay steady. He also loves to sit on our laps the opposite direction and lean against our stomachs and play with our hands. Hands seem to be his favorite toy-- both ours and his own. He can be such a little wiggle worm and is getting close to being able to roll over from back to front now. He makes it barely to his side and then after a second falls back onto his back. He loves to kick and he uses whatever is around him to push off from so he can move forward.
I love this little guy so much and I'm so thankful for the opportunity to be his mother. We're a very happy little family. :)
2 comments:
i'm really glad you spend so much time posting on your blog cause it makes me feel like i'm there with you. i can't believe how fast he's growing!!! why did you go so far away?
I previously wrote a very clever comment on your newest post. It didn't work..........so I will just say this......LOVE THEM!!! and I know your busy so I'll not pester you constantly......but will enjoy past pictures!!! Love you all!!!
Post a Comment