Saturday, May 1, 2010

Brandon's Graduation and Family Visits

At the end of April Brandon graduated from BYU with a degree in Finance! I am very proud of him and it was so fun to have both our families out for the occasion. Both families won't see Hudson again until August so he was thoroughly snuggled and loved and stared at and fought over during the week and he loved every minute of it. Here are some pictures from our fun week.

My family went to dinner when they all arrived in Provo at Mac Grill. Hudson loved sitting with his grandpa and we loved the yummy food Grandpa bought us. :)


Sleeping in Aunt Samantha's arms while Brandon and I were on a date

Haha, smiley boy.

Hudson loves to ruin his outfits with various bodily functions and then wait happily naked with Grandma while his mother finds something else for him to wear.

After Commencement


Father and son

With Brandon's Mom

With my parents


My two favorite boys

At Graduation


I have a very strange husband

Our family

The Doyles

The Gallachers (plus Uncle Bill!)

The Mini Graduate

We love our little buddy

Taking a break with Grandpa G. on moving day

Wearing his favorite pjs

Sweetest baby

Loving his Grandpa

Bye, Uncle Briggs!

I really did try to narrow down from all pictures we took, but I still ended up posting a billion. Oh, and we're safe and sound in Ohio now. I'll post about it soon!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

These are great pictures! You have such a beautiful family. Are you just in Ohio for the summer? What part? Glad you made it safe.