Sunday, April 18, 2010

Picture Update

We have been busy packing, playing, and studying (Brandon, not me) the past week. I don't know how we're going to have this apartment packed up and be ready to go by the 26th! The lovely weather we've been having doesn't help since all I want to do is take Hudson on walks... Ah well. We had a great week despite having so much to do.

Hudson found his hands a while back and loves to suck on his fist. His face looks so funny here :)


Brandon's graduation present from me (aka himself, haha) was an ipad. He's in love with it. My uncle has one too and came down to have an ipad playdate --not really, but it sure looked that way!


What is it about dads holding their sleeping babies? I have to take a picture every single time... Love it


Hudson sleeps with his eyes open sometimes... A bit disconcerting, but still adorable-- haha


This outfit kills me! I walked over to Cailey's yesterday to show off Hudson in his hat.


Cuddle time with Mom


It's no coincidence Aunt Cailey calls him "Hud the Stud"


"Okay, mom... You can stop taking pictures now."

I love how expressive Hudson's face is. He cracks me up a million times a day. He just gets more fun every day! He has the sweetest temperment and Brandon and I couldn't love him more!

1 comment:

Big Al said...

What cute pictures!! Where are you guys moving too? I will be feeling your pain in a couple weeks after the baby comes. We are moving to Seattle and I am not sure how we are going to get everything packed and adjusted, but I guess it's just going to have to happen :) Good luck! If you need any help let me know!

Ashley T