Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter!

We had a great Easter weekend! My mom was back in town for the Saturday sessions of General Conference and on Sunday we (Brandon, Hudson and I along with my sisters) went up to Park City to my Uncle Bill's for the rest of Conference and a delicious Easter meal of ham and funeral potatoes. :)

Smiley boy


Just smooching my handsome baby while watching Conference


Hudson loves his Grandma! She brought him some cute outfits for the summertime that I'm so excited for him to wear. We really had a wonderful time with my mom in town!!


Listening to talks with his dad


I love how content he looks here


The little rascal ruined his outfit while we were at Bill's and had to chill in his diaper and bib while his clothes were in the dryer :)


Look who fell asleep in mommy and daddy's bed, haha.


Well, all in all we had a wonderful Easter weekend and can't wait to see all the family when they come up for Brandon's graduation. I can't believe our time in Provo is almost at an end!! We are really going to miss it here!

5 comments:

Kimberly & Justin said...

Where are you going to be moving?!??!

lindsay said...

when are you guys moving?!??! we have the same sheets as you do haha!! and hudson looks adorable as always :)
and your hair is getting long!!

T & W said...

so adorable! i miss this little guy and you!! i need to come over again soon before you leave me forever! i dont know what i will do without you guys!

LOLorrie said...

I CANNOT even stand how cute these are!!! The one titled "Smiley Boy" is JUST THE BEST!!!! I like how your mom and I look similar and can be interchangeable......He'll think he's only got one Grandma for awhile!! haha

bdoyle said...

Kim and Lindsay- we're leaving for Ohio right after graduation, but after the summer we're still not sure where we'll end up... I guess we'll just have to see! :)And Whit-
Yes, we need to see you again! Maybe Hud and I can come visit you so I can see your cute apartment!
And Lorrie- I love that picture too!