Sunday, April 11, 2010

This is Dedicated to the One I Love

This post is devoted to my husband: Brandon Michael Doyle.


Quite simply stated, HE IS THE BEST HUSBAND EVER!!

Here are some reasons why:
  • He is smart, charming, fun to be around, and hilarious. He makes me laugh every day.
  • During my pregnancy I received a back massage every single night.
  • In the two months since I had Hudson he has done the dishes and kept the kitchen tidy.
  • He has done the laundry since we got married.
  • He is constantly thinking of new business ideas and is passionate about succeeding.
  • Hudson and I both think he is the best dad in the world. He is so sweet to little Hud and I love to see them together.
  • He buys me flowers all the time-- mostly for no reason other than he saw them and thought I would like them.
  • He works very hard to support our family.
  • He is much more practically minded than I am in a lot of ways.
  • He is incredibly supportive and encouraging of all my endeavors. He believes in me when I don't believe in myself.
  • He's amazingly handsome and knows how to rock a sweater.
  • Although he loves sports and TV (especially combined) more than I do, he limits his time spent with that because he knows it makes me happy.
  • I can be my goofiest and weirdest self around him and never ever feel silly or embarrassed... He actually joins in so enthusiastically that I end up convinced that I'm not actually the weird one.
  • We could talk all day and all night if we wanted/had time.
  • He is very patient with and even likes my limited athleticism.
  • We love to dance awkwardly together in the car while listening to the radio.
  • He has the most eclectic taste in music... Everything from Backstreet Boys to Classical to Joseph Arthur to Michael Jackson to Nick Lachey to Feist... Keeps me on my toes.
  • He knows me so well and is always on my side.
  • He loves me enough to tell me when I'm out of line. :)
  • Despite his dry sense of humor, he has the kindest and most tender heart and hates to see others get their feelings hurt.
I could go on and on, but I'll stop. I just wanted him and everyone else to know that I love my husband and I am so grateful for him every single day.

Watching ESPN


Watching each other


At our wedding... almost two years ago



I love you, Brandon!

3 comments:

LOLorrie said...

Love that you bring out the best in him Britt!!!!! You couldn't be a sweeter family.

jowo said...

Always great when you love the one you're married to. And to have a husband that's got your back...you're a lucky young woman. Congrats to you both

Hayley Marie said...

I just read this and couldn't help but smile! You two are so great together and I'm so happy for you guys :) Hudson certainly is a lucky one!