Friday, April 2, 2010

First Day at Church and Morning Accident

Last Sunday was Hudson's first day at church. He did surprisingly well! He actually slept through most of it so I felt pretty lucky. I was so excited to put him in his outfit. :)

He looks sad, but I promise he wasn't, haha.




In other news, a couple nights ago Hudson slept from about midnight untill 7:30 am, which was wonderful, but a little long for his diaper to handle. I had to change his wet onesie and while he waited for me to get him a new outfit I wrapped him up in a recieving blanket so he wouldn't get cold. I just think these pictures are so cute so I posted them--

Waiting for a new outfit






Ready for his new outfit


Thanks, Hendershots for the cute onesie!




And back to sleep... (This is actually later in the day during a nap...)

1 comment:

LOLorrie said...

I can't STAND how sweet these pictures are........NEED to hold this baby!!!