Nothing on earth can make life more worthwhile
Than the sunshine and warmth Of a beautiful smile.
Hudson has the greatest smile. It's hard to capture on film, but this little guy has the most heartwarming, charming, sweet and happy smile I have ever seen-- I'm sure this is because I'm his mom... :) Sometimes I'll be trying to get him to go back to sleep (while trying NOT to fall asleep myself) when all of a sudden I realize that he's grinning at me. Or he'll spit up all over his new outfit and then flash me a giddy, gummy smile. And he'll even beam up at me while spraying everything around him during a diaper change. I really love his smile.
"What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life's pathway, the good they do is inconceivable."
-Joseph Addison

No comments:
Post a Comment