Friday, March 5, 2010

Sneak Preview

Here is a quick preview of many more adorable pictures to come!

Last Saturday we had a friend do a baby photo shoot and we got some great ones of this little man. Also, at the last weigh in (Monday) Hudson came to a whopping 9 lbs!! He still seems tiny to me. I'm constantly torn between being excited for him to grow and learn and then being terrified and heartbroken that he's changing. I just know that I love him more and more everyday, and I'm so grateful that he's ours.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

This is an adorable picture! I saw the ones on fb too, and I think this one is my favorite. What a precious little guy!

lindsay said...

he is so freakin adorable!!!!!!

Al and Ash said...

What a hansome little guy!! Can't wait to see more pictures. There are so cute :)