So I finally realized that sleeping from about midnight until 6:30 or 7 am counts as "sleeping through the night." Hudson has gotten to the point where he does this most nights. After his early morning feeding he'll sometimes go back to sleep right away (yay for me) and sometimes stay up for a while until he falls asleep again around 8:30-9:00. The latter is the case this morning. He's sitting next to me in his boppy as I write this, all the while happily grinning and cooing like the little flirt that he is. :)
I believe I was thinking that sleeping through the night meant me getting a full, uninterrupted 8 hours of sleep, haha. So now that I've realized how well Hudson is actually doing I thought I'd celebrate it with a blog post.
Here's a (staged) picture of Hudson in his co-sleeper crib. Thanks, Auntie Joyce for the beautiful soft blanket!
The babe is starting to get drowsy so excuse us for our morning nap...
No comments:
Post a Comment