Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hud Bud

I took Hudson in to be weighed and measured today and he's 10 lbs 3.5 oz and almost 22 in long!!  I can't believe how big he is getting. He still seems so little to me, but then I look at pictures of when he was first born and I can't believe how much he has changed. He was born with a good amount of hair, but I'm afraid he's starting to lose it. It's pretty funny to see the faint little fringe that is his hairline and the baldness behind it. I wonder if he'll lose it all... He's been doing very well and he even slept in his crib last night!

Here's yet another pictures of him sleeping. I just loved his cute position.


His eyes have stayed very blue so far and I love how dark they are.  He makes the funniest faces!!


Have you ever seen such cute little legs??


Hudson's big mouth! I call him my little frog. :)

Here he is wearing an adorable French onesie that my mom picked up on one of her trips. I love it!

I love his incredulous looks

The other day when he was being fussy we put him down in his bouncer in front of the TV and he calmed down almost instantly. Apparently Tiger Woods' first interview since the accident is very intriguing to him...

My two boys (I promise Brandon doesn't have a mustache, haha. It's the lighting or something)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh em gosh i love these pictures so much!!!!

LOLorrie said...

I think the trick in front of the TV is what started Brandon on his love of TV. Like Father, Like Son!!!! LOVE the pics of the cutest Grandson ever!!!!