Monday, March 1, 2010

The many faces of Hudson

Hudson is three weeks old! I'm taking him in to get his measurements later today so I'll probably post again, but here's a quick picture post of some of my latest favorites from the last week or two...

Angry and wanting to be held


Singing? Lecturing?

Fierce (yawning)


Curious about the object in daddy's hand



Warm and snuggly


Just cute



Sleepy


Flirtatious


Peaceful


Happy


Tiny

Enjoying some tummy time


Gassy



Adorable



Surprised

Adoring
We love our Hudson!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

he's so cute :) love the flirty picture hahaha

Kimberly & Justin said...

i love it. he's too adorble.

Brandon said...

I love the pictures!

jowo said...

Everything about Hudson is perfect. He sure is a familiar looking baby even though I had to leave one hour before he was born (no thanks to Bill). I feel like I'm looking at pictures of Gallacher babies all over again. In fact, if Grandma Woolf saw these pictures she'd be saying, "Oh, I've seen those already". Lots of love coming your way from sunny CA.

Valerie said...

So darling!! You must be so in love!!