One of our first dates. This was over Christmas break in 2005.
San Francisco, Summer of 2006.
Fall of 2006 in Provo
January '07
Easter '07 in Provo
Summer '07-- Visiting him in Chicago
Visiting me in London in Spring of '07
Fall '07
Fall '07
Fall/Winter '07 in the JFSB on campus-- my home for 4 years
The night we got engaged in December '07
Engagement picture
Wedding day! May 8th, 2008
Happy day
Honeymoon in Kauai, Hawaii
Summer '08 in Indiana
Playing with the mac in Summer of '08
Fall/Winter '08
My graduation in April '09
Summer '09 in Savannah, Georgia
At a ward Christmas party '09
Hudson's Blessing Day
TODAY!!!
Okay, that was a lot of pictures... haha. I'm done now.
I love my little family.

















2 comments:
That is quite a history! Happy Anniversary. We love you.
By the way...........I'm not sure you should be "clogging" up this blog with pictures of you and Brandon.... Hudson is going to get his feelings hurt!!!!! hahahahahahaa
Post a Comment