Even though my dad told me not to expect too much, I was still a little disappointed in Graceland. I don't know what I was expecting, but it was pretty boring. I guess that could be partly because we didn't actually see much --aka pay for any tours. Thirty bucks per person? No thank you. I went with my friend Jodi (wife of one of the guys in the office) and we didn't really know where we were going. We wandered around pushing a sleeping Hudson in the stroller and mostly just looked in gift shops. The most enjoyable part was hearing Elvis songs blasted from loud speakers almost everywhere we went. I thought about getting some kind of Elvis onesie for Hudson, but didn't feel like looking too hard or paying too much money for one. Maybe we'll go back with Brandon and actually do more, but for now I can at least say I've been to Elvis' hometown.
Not too impressed...
"Mom, why did you put this picture on me and what are we doing here?"
We went to Steak and Shake for milkshakes on the way home and a group of elderly people stopped me on their way out to ooh and ahh at Hudson. They all said what a beautiful baby he is, which of course made me think them the most brilliant people in Tennessee.
When we got home Hudson and I took some pictures with photobooth on Brandon's mac.
Still as handsome as ever!! Haha!
1 comment:
haha! You crack me up! I love the one where you're kissing his cheek. So precious!
Post a Comment