Second fun thing-- Bran, Hud, and I went to the pool for the first time this morning since it finally opened. We went at about 10:15, but it felt like 90 degrees already! The humidity here is crazy. Hudson looked sooooo cute in his little Baby Gap swim outfit.
All ready to go out and play!
With daddy in the pool. I took a video while Bran dipped him in the water. It was so funny because I thought Brandon was only going to put his feet in or at least go gradually, but he dunked his whole lower body in the water and Hudson let out a furious wail. He calmed down the second Brandon held him closer and then even seemed to enjoy putting his legs in. Sorry for the shock, kiddo. We're still learning. :)
Sitting with Mom
After I dried him off and put a fresh outfit on him we chilled in the shade while Bran played pool ball with some guys. I'm paranoid about sun damage (both for him and myself-- which explains my albino skin, haha) so we stayed in the shade for most of the time. It was much cooler there anyway. Once I get a good physical rather than chemical sunscreen for him (since he's under six months) we'll venture out into the sun a little more. :)
He's a good cuddler
I could just eat those chubby rolls!!
Bye bye for now! Looking forward to many more pool days in the future!
3 comments:
I'm thinking he's getting enough to eat!!!! Save one of those rolls for me!!!!!
oh em gosh he is so cute in his awesome gap outfit!!! who is his awesome auntie that helped you get that . . . oh wait, i know, it's me! i had my last shift last night, by the way. Huzzah!!
so i'm just commenting again because this is probably my seventh visit to your blog today and i wanted to let you know how much i love looking at pictures of you guys!!! caye and i were talking about it yesterday on her roof and we both agreed that you need about 12 times as many pictures as you put up. love you!
Post a Comment