The 26 hour drive became a 34 or so hour drive that spanned over three very long days because of Hudson's feeding schedule. I was so worried about how he would do just sitting in his carseat for that long, but he actually did okay. He had a few little meltdowns (especially later in the day) and it was like pulling teeth to make it that one last hour to the hotel each night, but I was very grateful he wasn't too miserable.
Ohio has been nice so far, not that we've done much. Our apartments are great and once we get settled in and figure out the area Hudson and I will have lots of fun adventures while Brandon is out working hard for our family :)
I sat back by him for most of the drive.
Getting tired of sitting all day long
When we finally got to our new apartments, Hudson was completely out of diapers so I made a little loincloth-diaper of sorts out of a receiving blanket while we waited for Brandon to run out and buy some. Haha, he looked so funny.
Unpacking all his toys!
Brandon likes this picture
Hudson loves his teddy bear from Aunt Mackenna
He also loves eating said teddy bear
Hudson surrounded by his toys. Poor substitutes for the friends we left behind in Utah :)
2 comments:
I thought our so cal drive was bad but you have us beat by far! Isn't the bumbo the best? Have fun with your little man in your new area.
the summer will go by fast and I think you'll enjoy it. I won't even recognize little Hudson next time I see you
Post a Comment