First of all, happy first day of June!! June is one of my favorite months... The main reason for that is probably that it is the month of my birth, but narcissism aside, I just really like it. It's the beginning of summer and I associate it with flowers, and warm sunshine, and picnics, and 25 cent ice cream cones, and swimsuits and flip flops. I hope Hudson's first June proves to be fantastic. So far he seems to enjoy it since we went swimming with daddy before he had to go to work and then he had a nice bath and a long nap and then a fun playtime with me. Right now he's sitting by me yelling and spontaneously bursting into giggles at his "hilarious" stuffed animal monkey... I love how easily babies are amused. I constantly feel like the funniest person in the world. And that's a nice feeling. :)
Anyway, here's a cute shot of Hudson at the pool:
And here's a cute shot of Hud after his bath:
And this is when Hudson woke up from his nap and got a hold of the camera strap and started pulling it towards him:
Trying to get that string in his mouth
"You know I'm going to get it, mom..."
Getting closer
Almost got it
Success!
Okay, enough nonsense... Now for important pictures... Like of Hudson sitting on the couch.
And Hudson starting to lose his balance:
The answer is yes, I know how thrilling my blog posts are.
4 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHHA. "now for impotant pictures...like of hudson sitting on the couch..."
You're so funny Brittlyn. I love your blog. It's like you are here saying those things, they're so you.
Anyways, Hudson is growing up so fast and is so cute! We miss you guys!
Oh no you don't (know how thrilling your blog posts are, and please hear the judge from What's up Doc? saying that phrase with his allergy meds up his nose, cause that's how I said it in my brain). I love all your posts and they are truly the most thrilling part of my day.
this post cracked me up. I love how much you love your baby
Post a Comment