Monday, June 7, 2010

Whiner...

Today Hudson was a major whiner. The poor kid just couldn't seem to stay happy for longer than 20-30 minutes unless he was napping. Thankfully he took an almost three hour snooze or I would have gotten nothing done. He wasn't touching his ears at all so I don't think it's an ear infection (what do I know?) and Brandon suggested teething, but I'm praying it's not that. I don't want Hudson getting any teeth for many more months. I don't see or feel any bumps or anything on his gums so I'm not too worried. But really... so cranky. Not great timing since we're hopping on a plane tomorrow. Yikes! These pictures were taken during his happier moments.

We went upstairs to play with our friend Lisa and Paxton.

Obviously he was quite pleased with his new friend.

Hudson is fascinated by other babies... even himself. He loves it when I hold him up to the mirror and yesterday he started cracking up at his reflection.

A bunch of pictures of Hudson on my lap. I know I have a billion pictures, but I can't help it.










Hudson likes to attack me and try to eat and claw my face. While growling. My son thinks he's a tiger.

Wish us luck on the plane tomorrow!! California here we come!

2 comments:

Alarie said...

What's the trip for? If you're in the LA area... well, so am I!

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow this was a wonderful post - I may or may not have started crying cause I miss/love/want to cuddle with you both so much. Hud is the cutest and I'm sorry he was a grouch, but at least he's a cute grouch who loves to cuddle with you and eat your face. Wish I was coming with you to CA!