Bran loves elephants so I took a lot of pictures
Hudson soaked a good portion of the carrier with his drool. That's my boy. :)
A bashful elephant
Hudson's green polo was the first layer to come off. He fell asleep for a while which was nice.
Polar Bear!!
We made the most of any chance we found to sit in an air conditioned gift shop or exhibit.
Hudson was so hot and cranky by the end that I got him out of the stroller and we just sat in some shade while the others went to see the panda bears. Even in the shade it was sweltering so he ended up in just his little white onesie.
Hudson has been obsessed with his feet for the last week or so. It's so cute to see him reach for and hold on to his little toes.
Reaching for mommy :)
On the way out to the car it started raining so Hudson got caught in his first rain storm. He was making the funniest noises when the giant drops hit him. I probably looked like a bad mom since I was holding him in my arms instead of puting him in the covered stoller that my friend was pushing with our stuff in it, but we were both so hot it felt refreshing and he was so cute with the rain drops.
"Take me home, Mom..."
I love his wet, curly/spiky hair.
Hudson had a nice bath the minute we got home and then took a looong nap. He was exhausted from our fun outing and so was I.
2 comments:
It seems that I always go to the zoo on the hottest day of the year too!!!
Thats why babies are for 23 year olds, I would have NEVER attempted that!!!! Good for you Mommy!!!!
Post a Comment