Monday, June 28, 2010

Lotsa, Lotsa Pictures...

Well, it's official. Hudson's gone mobile. As I'm typing this Brandon is enticing Hudson to crawl/scoot around the room after one of his favorite toys... Thanks a lot, haha. He's not the one who will have to chase after him all day. I don't know why, but this kid just has a need to be moving. Thankfully he's still a good cuddler. He loves to sit on my lap and hold my hand.

So, Lisa and I went to a farmer's market in Memphis on Saturday. It was a little smaller than we expected, but it was still fun to get out of the apartment and I got some amazing blueberries that I devoured in two days.


A little local group performed and it made the atmosphere at the market really fun.

Thank goodness for the shade. It made it so much nicer.

Sweetie

Cute Lisa and Paxton

I put Hudson on his blanket and he rolled around until he was all wrapped up.

Haha, Hudson woke up from a nap the other day and was talking/yelling in the bedroom. I went in to get him and this is what I saw:


I love how his nose is pressed up against the side

And now for a series of pictures from Sunday. It astounds me how many pictures I can take of Hud. :)



The drool king




Sleepy little Hud Bud this morning...





Hud's also getting better at sitting. He'll fall over to the side or forward if I let go for too long so I put the boppy around him so he doesn't bonk his head on the ground. 


Kickin' back...

I love pictures.

2 comments:

LOLorrie said...

We love pictures too!!!! He's a keeper!!!!!

jowo said...

So can you even imagine being a young mom in the old days when we had film and developing was so expensive so you didn't take very many pictures very often and you had to wait several days to get your pictures back and you had no idea if they'd be any good or not and usually they weren't, and then if you wanted your family to see them you had to make duplicates and triplicates and and and.....