Hudson with the birthday girl
Samantha, Ezekiel, and Hud
Great Grandma, Grandma, and Hudson
With Great Grandpa. Thanks for the yummy dinner and breakfast!!
I got to see my good friend Chelsea today. It was so fun to see her and Hudson seemed smitten. He smiled and laughed for her and showed her all his tricks.
Cami had her big piano recital today and Hudson and I were very proud of her. Cam takes from my old teacher and it was fun to see everyone.
I told Hudson he has to play the piano when he gets older and practice as much as his aunts and mother... Not too sure how he feels about that.
Posing with Maddie
Loves to sit with "papa bear"
Watching the World Cup
Hudson's pretty excited about it...
1 comment:
Okay, clearly Hudson is Kelly's grandson...talk about a chip off the old block...hope his fever goes away soon
Post a Comment