Well, today I am 23 years young. Yes, I am very young. In fact the other day someone asked me how old I was turning and when I told them they said, "Oh, you're a baby!" Maybe that's why I get along so well with Hudson. :) I never thought I'd be married and have a child all before I turned twenty-three, but now I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm so grateful for the blessings in my life and for the miraculous opportunity and privilage I have to be a wife and a mother.
Anyway, on to the good stuff, right?
I woke up this morning to a living room full of balloons. Bran went out and got them after I fell asleep and stayed up until 2:30 blowing them up. It was such a fun surprise to see our colorful apartment when Hudson and I came out at 7:30. Brandon's such a sweet husband. I love him quite a lot.
There were even more balloons that didn't get captured in the picture.
Hudson took his hands out of his mouth long enough to say good morning and Happy Birthday, Mom!
He was amazed.
Simultaneously thinking, "What are these?!?" and "I LOVE THEM and I must touch them!!!"
I am so grateful for babies and balloons and bumbo seats and COLOR. Life is beautiful.
All I really want/need for my birthday...
Before Brandon took us out to lunch and then shopping. I got some cute tops and Hudson got a great 4th of July outfit.
A little family photo
I thought Hud looked cute in this one...
The two loves of my life. What a lucky girl I am.
About a week ago I saw a beautiful patch of wildflowers off the side of the road. Today brandon surprised me by picking some and bringing them back to me. Out of necessity, the vase is one of Hudson's bottles. To me, it couldn't be lovelier.
We took these next two pictures on Brandon's mac. I love my boys and they love me!
All in all it has been a lovely birthday. Thank you for all the calls, packages, messages, cards, etc. ... Friends are wonderful. Life is great. And Hudson is the cutest, smartest, and best baby in the world. Haha, that's all, folks!


10 comments:
One of my favorite posts ever!!! I love those pictures of Hudson sitting in the balloons ;) How did you end up with the sweetest, most awesome family ever? Oh I know, you're my awesome sister Brittlyn, and you deserve it, that's how!
So glad to hear your day was wonderful! I love seeing Hudson mesmerized by the balloons...too fun. So excited to see you soon!
I love that Brandon went back and picked those wildflowers........I wonder where he learned to be so thoughtful? He is such a sweet man!
Love Hudsons' reaction to those ballons!!!! I'm glad you had such a fun day.
birthday greetings just one more time
I love the wildflowers, I wish those grew around here! Pollution kills lots of stuff like that, but we do have bamboo everywhere, no exaggeration.
I forgot to say that i love the balloons and that your husband is so sweet and i showed the balloon picture to ramsey and said "remember this for my birthday" lol
Glad you had a wonderful day!! Love you! PS you look fabulous!
You're only 23?! I thought I was young but you totally beat me out! Happy Birthday Brittlyn! :)
I love seeing pictures of you all! I have to say, I love that Hudson, but you're so cute too! Happy BDay!
And... where did you get that cute blue frame with the white damask? I need it...
Thanks, one and all! I did have a lovely birthday. And Alarie, the frame is from Anthropologie. It was on sale two Christmases ago, but I think they might still have them. :)
Post a Comment