A quick video:
Hudson laughing at my weird laugh... just ignore me and focus on Hud, haha
http://gallery.me.com/brandondoyle#100014/Hudson%20laughing&bgcolor=black
So, I have the updated posting toolbar/whatever which lets me post pictures in the extra large size, but there's no button for posting videos... I'm technologically challenged. Does anyone know the best way to post videos besides an external link?
Also, here's a link to a video of Hudson's lastest favorite thing to do that I posted on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=756048276209&ref=mf
I'm not sure if that will work, but it's too large to upload to our MobileMe website... My camera will only take videos in HD and the files are huge even if the video is less than one minute long. I really need to get this figured out. Help me if you can! Are there any good video sharing websites that have fast uploaders or something that would work for huge video files? Maybe I'll just round up my old camera and take videos on that...
3 comments:
best videos ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you just have to go back to the old editor whenever you want to upload a video. it's dumb.
I couldn't post a video on the old editor just this past week. Maybe it wasn't the old one but it was what it always was and it just wouldn't take. If you figure it out let me know. What template are you using?
Post a Comment