Thursday, June 17, 2010

Home Again

We're back in the South and ..... loving it? Well, we're loving being with Brandon and we're working on loving everything else. I want to be more proactive in enjoying myself (besides just having fun with Hudson in our apartment) here with people that we work with and that we've met in the ward. Sooo... as soon as Hudson is feeling all they way better we shall party.

Most importantly, before the day is completely over, I want to wish Camryn (my youngest sister) a very, very happy birthday!!!!! She is 17 and completely wonderful. My boys and I miss her and wish we could have celebrated her special day with her. Go Cami!!!

And some pictures. Of course. :)

The day we left... four generations

Hudson and I made up a new game today... I push him around in a diaper box




Watching the game... we all cried.

Cutie pie

No comments: