I've always felt a bit of a kinship with Scotty Smalls in The Sandlot. Not being the most athletic person of all time, the scene where he runs with the ball instead of throwing it makes me laugh and tugs at my heartstrings at the same time.
I actually quite enjoy baseball if no one's counting on me to win, ha. One year at girls camp, the theme was Field of Dreams and we had softball games throughout the week. Forgive the pun, but I had a ball. It's not my favorite sport to watch, but I think it's a great game to play as a family or with a group of friends. Anyway, thankfully, Brandon is much more athletic than I so hopefully Hudson won't have to feel like little Scotty Smalls, haha. Brandon and the guys out here had a little game a few weeks back and I took some pictures (as usual). Also, Hudson really likes chewing on a little baseball toy we have so obviously we have a little Babe Ruth on our hands already. Or maybe just a babe. :)
Watching the game from the shade... Even so, it was sweltering and we only stayed for a few innings.
Bran hit a home run. Hudson and I cheered.
1 comment:
Love all the pictures of Hudson and as always, you look stunning!! Your hair is getting so long! I love it. Wish I was there with you ;)
Post a Comment