Friday, July 2, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

Speaking of baseball, we all went to a Triple A baseball game last night. The weather this week hasn't been quite as humid and there was a breeze so it was pretty nice out. It was a really fun game. Hudson loved seeing all the people and the excitment everywhere.

In front of the stadium

Happy family



Cut Brandon out... Whoops :) Stalker Tyler in the background, haha

In other news, here are some pictures of the babe...

Quite interested in his feet

And also in eating them...

I occasionally try to swaddle Hudson to see if he'll ever start liking it, but it never really works for him. He somehow managed to squirm his way from back to stomach while remaining tightly swaddled the other day when I was trying to get him to fall asleep for a nap

Chilling in mom and dad's bed with a good book... Yes, that is a Van Gogh art book. He's the son of an Humanities: Art History major, what can I say? :)


That's all for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh em gosh!!!!! post more!!! I love all these pictures, and as Cailey commented yesterday - it doesn't matter how many pictures you put up, cause it still never feels like enough!!!!!!!!!! Also, I love how amazingly cultured and physically adept my young nephew is. Tell him one day I'll be around to teach him to play the piano and embroider cushions very ill.