Hudson's two latest favorite things to do are:
- Suck in his bottom lip and hum
- Scream at the top of his lungs at a pitch so high it probably bothers any dogs living nearby (and there are dogs -- and cats -- living nearby. We can smell them in the halls)
It is so funny to hear him scream. It's not really a cry. It's more like a whine and sometimes just a way to pass the time. He seems to be very fascinated by his own vocal chord capabilities. He used to have such a low voice (I guess he still does usually) and I would call him my little man (I guess I still do), but he now loves letting me know he's discovered the other half of his vocal range. I'm worried that he might turn into one of those babies who screams in public until he gets what he wants... Oh dear. Any suggestions? ha.
The lip thing is so cute (and related to teething according to my mother-in-law) so I'll enjoy that while he loves doing it. I got a bunch-- and I mean a bunch --of pics of him doing the lip thing and trying to attack me and the camera.
I'm obsessed with this picture
Coming to get me
Quite a determined little boy
Attack
Hudson's also loving feet lately. Not just his own. If I don't watch him carefully, he'll plop down and start slobbering all over whichever pair of feet are closest to him. Gross!
He's now gnawing away at my computer cord so I better get him. How do kids know to go for the one thing they can't have when there are tons of safe toys laid out for them?
5 comments:
What a cutie! He is getting so big. Is he crawling? I'm starting to feel like Carter is a bit behind. He hates his belly so I don't really see him learning to crawl anytime soon. Ah! I hope that's okay. You guys moved again? I'm sorry you have to keep moving. And about your kitchen, no dishwasher, that is not fun. We miss you guys! Hope things are going good with sales. I can't wait for our little boys reunion, hopefully someday soon.
LOVE the pictures!!! Courtney will FREAK out when she reads the "chewing on any available feet" part. She HATES feet!!!! I'd LOVE to watch her, watch him chewing on someones feet!!!! Brandon is never going to feel like he missed out on anything while he's at work!Lucky him!!!
So glad Berkeley is not the only one...she is doing the screaming thing too. So I guess it's a phrase. I, for sure, don't want that screaming kid in the store to be mine either. Love the sucking the lip thing...pretty cute Hud!
And P.S the thought of ANYONE sucking on anybody's feet is repulsive! (Don't take it personal)
Oh, I think it's gross too, haha. When I see it happening I freak out and grab him away. He's just getting too speedy for me. Too bad he doesn't understand the word "no" yet, ha!
Post a Comment