Sunday, July 25, 2010

I Just Love Sundays

It was our first Sunday at our ward here in Wausau. Brandon took Hudson during the third hour and realized how much I miss out on when I'm watching Hudson, trying to keep him occupied and happy, or roaming the halls with him to keep him calm. It was so nice to really listen to the lesson. It was a good lesson too, on finding lasting peace through Christ and the atonement. 
Once we got home we ate lunch, played around with Hudson, and took naps. Then I started making dinner. My cousin Brittany passed on an amazing recipe for honey lime chicken enchiladas. They were soooo good. I usually just make the typical "Mormon" sour cream enchiladas, which I love, but these were incredibly tasty and a good change.
Anyway, after dinner we all went on a walk along the river about a block from our apartment building. It was such a nice evening and the weather here really is perfect. We had a good time goofing off and telling funny stories. Sundays are so wonderful it's always hard to face another week when Brandon has to go off to work again. Oh well, I guess that's the grownup life. Boo. Here are some pictures of our adventures :)


Happy family


It's hard to see, but there's a little bunny by fence. They were all over and very cute.

Some of the kids



Oh, and some pictures from Saturday as well
Yesterday we were on Skype with my dad who made up a song for Hudson. Haha, he was quite enthralled.

Funny face

Big yawn


Happy Sunday

1 comment:

Alarie said...

It's so beautiful there!
I need to get a hold of that recipe...