Hudson turned five months yesterday. It really is crazy how fast time goes by. As far as any new developments go, he's mostly just improving on all his tricks. He can move pretty fast now. He's doing a crawl/scoot hybrid that works pretty well for him. He loves to push himself up onto his toes and hands like he's doing a push up, but with his little bum in the air. Today he pushed his bum up so high that he looked like a triangle for a few seconds (think downward dog yoga position, haha-- I've started doing P90X and the yoga segment is fresh in my mind). He's been a little more irritable lately, but I think it's still maybe something to do with teething... His gums show no sign of teeth, but I keep hearing that they can go up and down a lot before ever breaking the surface. Who knows? It's not a big deal. He's not too cranky and still cute as can be. :)
Here are a bunch of pictures... Do I even need to announce that? When do I not post a billion pictures?
Not his most glamorous outfit...
He loves this crinkly book (Brandon calls it the crunchy book)
Yes, he really loves it
Blurry because he wouldn't stop moving. He tries to get out of EVERYTHING now. He arches his back to try and push himself out of whatever is holding him. He's gotten close to getting out a few times which worries me a bit. As much as I love the bumbo, I don't think Hud likes it all that much. It will hold him for maybe 5-10 minutes before he gets bored and wants to be on the floor moving around. Unless I'm holding him, he doesn't like to be just sitting anywhere. It's mostly good for taking pictures. Ah well. Maybe my next baby will like sitting still for more than a few minutes, haha.
Those are three month PJ's, by the way. I tried to put it on because I love it so much, but gave up because he looked so uncomfortable. But I could get it on, so that proves that he's really not that big yet. :)
Could he be more handsome?
Okay, enough is enough
We have Hudson's four month well baby checkup tomorrow... a month late. Whoops. I finally got a doctor here and now we're leaving on Sunday. Oh yeah, we're moving. Again. Ha, what a summer. I'm not too sad to be leaving except that I like our ward here (lots of BYU alumni going to an optometry school in Memphis), and only a couple guys Bran works with are moving so I'll be leaving some of the wives that I've become friends with. We're moving to Wisconsin though, so the weather will be soo much nicer. I'm sick of this humidity. Lots of packing to do in the next few days. Poor Hudson has to go through another drive... 12 hours this time. Wish us luck!
1 comment:
Im sad... dont leave me. Of course, Pax had to be all sick the week before you leave :( Im crossing my fingers he's at least better by Saturday so we can hang out one last time before we all get back in some months.
Post a Comment