Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dr. Appointment

Hudson had his doctor's appointment this morning. He was up on all fours, trying to scurry across the examination table (under my supervision, don't worry) when the doctor came in. The doc was surprised he was so strong which made Brandon very proud and happy. He was very good for the checkup until the doc started poking his belly and checking out his ears and mouth. He let out a huge wail which surprised me since he's usually so chill with doctors. He stopped crying pretty quickly though. He screamed again when he got his shots (hate that), but again calmed down within a minute and then fell asleep in the car seat. He's such a sweet boy. I don't like seeing him cry.

Anyway, here are his measurements:

Weight- 15 lbs 12 oz (40 %)
Length- 26 in (50-75 %)
Head Circumference- 42 1/2 cm (25-50 %)

So the doctor said he's measuring well and is tall and thin. I think we'll start on a little rice cereal after we make the move on Sunday. The doc said Hudson's ready to eat solids if he wants them, but not to worry about pushing or rushing it so that sounds good to me.

I tried uploading a video, but it didn't work. So here's a picture that Hudson took of himself (attacked my phone while I was using the camera) the other day.

1 comment:

LOLorrie said...

Is he going to start his own blog now? He's quite the photographer!!!