It was so so great to be with family and be in a real home for a few days. We had a blast. Brittany and Jordan's house is beautiful and their kids are so cute and fun. Little Juliette is a few months older than Hud and he loved watching her and trying to touch her and playing with all her toys. We also had fun with Jake and Annie planning parties, playing superheroes, and coloring pictures. We ate amazing food, had some good laughs, and had an overall perfect weekend. I didn't want to go home! Thank you, Brittany and Jordan! We'll hopefully be intruding on them many more times before we leave Wisconsin. :)
On Sunday after church, we took some cute pictures of the kiddies. I'll add more when Brittany emails a couple shots that I didn't get.
Playing in the cool exersaucer
Cute Hud with beautiful Annie
The two babes
He wouldn't stop trying to touch poor Juliette
Annie, Juliette, Jake, and Hud
So cute
With the lovely Auntie Joyce or Nannie Joy as her grandkiddos call her
Some good lovin' and snuggles
We really did have the best weekend. Can't wait to go back again soon!
2 comments:
yes, it was great! And if you can't make it back to Woodbury, stop in and see us in Laguna Niguel. Miss you all.
Oh yea! I just came across this blog post (how sad that it was so many months later). Yes, it was such a wonderful weekend. Thank you for making the trek out. Hope you're enjoying life in Utah. We miss you guys. I have one comment after enjoying your beautiful blog...that cute Hudson of yours is one adored little boy!!!! I love it!
Post a Comment