He's still loving his feet. He's almost gotten one into his mouth, but not quite. Between that and his rolling, it's getting pretty difficult to change his diaper sometimes. My favorite is when he giggles at his toes. :)
Still loving to put everything in his mouth. He'll even try to put our hands, his toys, blankets, and whatever else is close in his mouth while his binky is already there which frustrates him but amuses me and Brandon.
His favorite toy is still his hand. :) And please ignore how messy the apartment looks in this picture... I promise I do clean occasionally.
Hud loves to stretch out and arch his back. He's not asleep here... He's just chilling. It looks uncomfortable, but for some reason he reall likes it.
This little kid is getting better and better at moving around. He's a good cuddler, but once he's on the ground he does NOT want to stay still. The second I lay him on his back he's on his stomach and grunting and growling and yelling while trying to move forward and around. He alternately pushes his upper body up and then his bum like a catterpillar. He can actually make it several inches now before he starts crying in frustration and we come over to distract him from the fact that he's too young to crawl, ha ha. Poor little baby. Life is so hard. :) Today though, he actually got up on all fours for about one and a half seconds before he plopped back down. I think it kind of scared him and whimpered a bit for a minute after. I almost had the same reaction. Why is he growing up so fast?? Anyway, I can now never leave him anywhere with a ledge (bed, couch) because he'll find it either by dragging himself or rolling. Sometimes when I come back from being in the other room for a minute and I've left him playing on the floor, he'll be in a completely different direction and location on his blanket and I'll just stare at him in bewilderment at how he got there.
Hud bud loves his dad. We both miss him a lot when he's gone during the day. Sundays are the BEST because we get to be with him all day long.
My two men in their church clothes
Still loving the balloons
Teaching Hudson about the world of ipads and Risk... Typical.
It is so cute to see Bran and Hud "wrestle." This consists of Brandon putting Hudson up against him or on him and letting him wiggle around and try to eat his shoulder.
Hudson's such a boy and makes the funniest little "boy" sounds. He loves to growl and yell. He and my mom sometimes have yelling/snarling contests over the phone. :)
Bran and I couldn't love our baby more and he has us wrapped around his little finger. Literally. Sometiems if he's frustrated while he's playing on the ground and I go over and reach out to touch him, he'll wrap his hands/arms around my hand and quickly pull it close with a grunt. I love it! And I love being a mom.
1 comment:
So I walk into my office each morning, turn on my computer, and before I check my work emails or do anything remotely productive, I go to your blog and say, "Well, hello there, cutest baby in the world". I then spend a solid 30 minutes staring in rapture at how adorable your progeny is and wishing I could hold him and hang out with you.
Post a Comment