We've been spending our days staying indoors, napping, blowing noses, sneezing, trying to keep Hudson occupied while I feel like my head's about to fall off. At least Hudson is so cute and cuddly that I can't get too frustrated with him. :)
Speaking of the cute babe, he's been working on some of his tricks. Here are way too many pictures, as usual.
Hudson occasionally gets a bottle before bed and he likes helping mom hold it. It's so cute to see him wrap his little fingers around it while he tries to keep it steady.
Hud's keeps trying to crawl. He's getting pretty good at lunging forward and scooting, but lately he's been getting up on all fours. He pushes up and kinda holds himself there for a little while. He hasn't figured out that he needs to move one limb at a time (and isn't strong enough yet either) so he finally pushes off his knees and lands on his face. It's pretty funny and cute to watch him. My mom wanted me to put up some pictures of his progress so here they are:
Starting to get frustrated
"Pick me up, Mom!"
Well, wish us luck on getting healthy soon!
4 comments:
Brittlyn, I came across your blog from the old wards blog list, I hope it's not too odd I'm comment & I don't know if you even remember me, but I just wanted to mention how cute your little boy is, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one photo happy with my baby! Your family is adorable. We had our little girl 2 weeks after you, it's so fun to see how much they grow! Get well soon.
He's so adorable! These pics bring me back to when I was a new Mom with little Audrey. Such precious memories. Sure hope you all feel better soon!
He is so precious. Love his big blue eyes!
hope he doesn't crawl too soon. They're so little and get into so much and don't understand the meaning of "uh, that's not a good idea to eat the Comet cleanser"
Post a Comment