Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Birthday/Snow day, Mom/Hudson!

Now that I'm caught up on Christmas stuff (mostly. I wouldn't mind stealing a bunch of pictures from my mother in law), I shall announce the purpose of this day, December 30th. It's my mom's birthday! Frankly, my mom is the most wonderful woman in the world and I wish so badly that I could be there with her to help celebrate. I think this is the first birthday that I've missed. Growing up and having work/adult responsibilities and such really cramp my style sometimes. Then again, having Hudson and Brandon in my life more than makes up for it. Okay, I love you, Mom!!! Have the best birthday ever!

The other good part of this day is that it snowed all yesterday and Hudson had a wonderful time exploring the winter wonderland that is now our backyard.

Nice hair

Putting on the layers of winter clothes

Little boy blue in a field of white


Wondering why he has to wear so much

Cutie


After he made a face down snow angel

And now for my favorite new picture. I dedicate it to my mom on her Birthday:

love.

No comments: