Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving Pictures

Alright, you asked for it... (Actually, I don't think anyone did, but...) Here are about three million pictures from Thanksgiving break.

My mom and I were cracking up at Hudson because he kept grabbing the curtains and trying to hide behind them in his high chair.


Cailey busy doing cool design stuff while the rest of us slave away with dinner (minus me who is snapping pictures and pretending I'm busy with my baby)


Adorable pie maker

Even the man cub did his part

Hamming it up

Life lessons from great grandpa Gallacher

Dad showcasing one of the two huge turkeys we feasted on.

My favorite Thanksgiving tradition (besides gaining weight, of course) is Gratitude Leaves. We cut out leaf shapes from beautiful paper and then everyone writes things they're thankful for throughout the day and we string up on the garland over the fireplace. In other news, Cami's trying to teach Hudson to fly.

These two are BUDS. "Aunt Cool Cat" (as she named herself) and the Hudster.

The beginnings of bliss

The DIL and MIL

Yum, yum, yum

Let me just say that my mom really knows how to decorate a table (not to mention make the unbelievable meals that go on it)

"I'm full out to here and if I eat one more bite I'll explode!"
By the end of the eating fest, this was how we were all feeling

HD and Grandpa Crash (another self-proclaimed nick name)

This curly haired boy loves his sternlein and his grandpa

Day after Thanksgiving and yet another amazing meal (beef stroganoff). How inviting is this room? Is it any wonder I love coming home?!

Singing around the piano. Hud's sporting some adorable new PJ's --early Christmas present from Grandparents Doyle

Turkey-ed out

Lucky to have such sweet aunts

Hud loves it when his grandpa tickles his tummy

Hudson appropriated my camelbak water bottle. He now thinks it's his and screams when I take it away or take a swig myself.

Always looking for his buddy the cat



I can't get over how curly his hair is... Also, my toes to the left look very frightening. Probably should have cropped this one...


Walking practice

This is one adored little boy
It looks like he's trying to sneak that surewest bill out of my dad's pocket. "Don't worry, Gramps, I got this one..."

Hudson's great grandma made him the most beautiful hat ever. We LOVE it!

Lovin' on Aunt Sammy -- and another new pair of jammies. :)

Gramma smiles

"How much longer must I be in this insufferable car?!"

THE END

No comments: