Highlights of the week were:
Eating lots and lots of glorious food-- gaining at least five lbs (wait, is that a highlight? Yes. Yes, it is.), making fun presents for everyone involving white paint and a wiggly Hudson's hand print, getting my first eyebrow wax --weird to include on a blog? Doesn't matter. I'm hooked, having lots of time to read and receiving seven new books for Christmas, reading a little romance/mystery novel from the 1940s that I found in my mother's extensive collection of old and random books (I wish so bad we still talked how they did in the '40s, and dressed, and acted, and everything), Brandon's brother Justin getting engaged on Christmas Eve, getting a new DRYER from Gallacher and Doyle parents (yay yay yay!!! Bless you all forever!), laughing hysterically with my family, laughing hysterically with the in laws, watching an impromptu dance off between my dear mother in law and herself, avoiding catching a cold from my dad and brother, getting a surprise gift from Anthropologie from my wonderful husband-- completely unexpected as we had decided that we both had enough presents for each other and shouldn't spend any more money. I was silly and sentimental and started bawling when I opened up the Anthro box and saw a dress that I had been admiring online for the past month or so... I love that sneaky, sweet hubby of mine-- and let's see.... I think that will be it for now. But it's safe to assume that everything was absolutely wonderful. We feel so blessed and thankful.
Sunday before Christmas. Studly men. Hud's in his Austrian vest.
I love my buddy
Gorgeous glamour girl aunt
Uncle Ty
Cute Aunt Sammy
Cuddling his grandma
Hud's really going through a hugging stage. He loves to snuggle up and pat my back. He's also obsessed with hugging teddy bears.
New Christmas PJs!
All smiles
Happy family on Christmas Eve
I love this pic of my mom and Hudson
Hud loves his grandparents
Getting a little tired
Yay! Christmas morning and loving the new toys from Santa
I think I love this thing even more than he does
Just tasting
Love this face
Showing him how to unwrap presents. He looks bored, but he had a blast haha
Reading his awesome new Bill Simmons book (from me, obviously)
The dryer was delivered the Tuesday after we got back. Hudson loves it, but I think we love it more (and I say we since Brandon continues to do half the laundry around here)
Happy New Year!























No comments:
Post a Comment