We got a REAL Christmas tree this year. It's our first since we got married. We picked out the prettiest and best tree we could find in the lot and bought a few decorations to make it even prettier and now when I walk in my house it smells so delicious I start grinning.
On our quest to find the perfect tree
Dad and Son
Staring out at the magical world of Christmas tree farms
Cutest little elf I've ever seen
And here's the winner all prettied up and ready for Christmas!
Different lighting... a little easier to see, but I think the first captures the essence a little better
The little artificial tree from our Provo apartment days still gets a place of honor down in the family room. Hud's apparently really happy or shocked to see me...?
This is what we call the Kinder Corner (kinder as in German for "children" not as in nicer although it is pretty nice there)
What devious schemes are resting in that cute little head of his?
Happy Christmas!
p.s. I wonder how many times I wrote "Christmas" in this post...
1 comment:
hey there, Ok, Hud's hat is darling.........almost doesn't need to be said!! But that read hat on you COD NOT BE MORE DARLING!!!!! Merry Christmas Doyle's!!!
Post a Comment