Monday, December 13, 2010

Temple Lights

We went to see the Christmas lights at Temple Square on Saturday night with our friends the Hendershots. Although it was crazy crowded and I forgot my coat (wow, not my brightest moment), we had a wonderful time. The lights were beautiful as usual and afterwards we stopped at the Roasting Co. for hot cocoa, cake, cheese, bread and people watching (a bunch of indie coffeehouse go-ers with skinny jeans and slouchy beanies and button up shirts and glasses and laptops and books, all looking like they're trying to be different and yet somehow all looking the same, haha). Bran got his chocolate fix and made fun of me when I started describing the consistency of the cheese, Kade tried a peach falvored steamer, and Megan and I tended the kiddos while sharing our cocoa, bread and cake with them. It was a great night.


Nice smile, Hud

The gang


We love to see the temple

1 comment:

-M said...

I love that pic of Hud's face!!!! Post more always!