We're leaving tonight to go halfway to home sweet home. There's a huge storm coming so we're trying to make it past the Wells pass tonight before it really hits tomorrow. Maddie and her friend Lauren are joining us so we'll be a jolly group as we brave the treacherous elements. I'm so excited to go home. I was just there for Thanksgiving, but Christmas at home is the very best there is. Hud's first Christmas is going to be wonderful. :) Speaking of the gummy little chum (can you believe he still doesn't have any teeth?)...
Hud made himself comfortable under the covering of Uncle Ty's leg
He goes crazy attacking his penguin friend
I can't get over how much I love his hair after a bath
"Hey mom"
Loves his teddy bear
No big deal. Just pulling his diaper box on its side and climbing on top of it and bouncing up and down to get mom's attention
Big boy
And then he started trying to jump up and down, haha
1 comment:
Oh my goodness!!! Look at him standing!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment