Hudson turned ten months on the 6th. Wow. Every month I'm surprised and every month just keeps on coming. I just did a really long post about Hud stuff so I'll spare you, but we did have a doctor appointment yesterday (nine month, yeah, we're still behind) and here are his measurements:
Weight: 21.5 lbs (50th percentile)
Height: 29 in (59th percentile)
Head: 18 in (60th percentile)
So he's stayed pretty much the same as far as percentages go. Still average weight (although he seems so chunky, haha) and a little over average height... the only change was his head. It's always been under average until now. At birth it was in the 20th percentile-- which was just fine with me! I guess he's starting to take after his mother a little more after all (since I have it on good authority-- a hair dresser-- that my head is huge).
Anyway, he's healthy and happy and developing smoothly which is all we wanted to hear. Our new doctor is so nice and she's actually in our ward which is really nice and convenient.
Two little stories:
1. Yesterday I was listening to music while cleaning the kitchen (Hud was in his highchair) when "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" came on. He had been kinda dancing before but when that song started he went crazy bobbing and shaking his head and crunching that body and waving those arms. That's my boy. Looks like I taught him right. :) I'll admit that I joined in on the bobbing and waving and shaking. That song demands dancing.
2. Hudson kept putting his hands to his eyes this morning and I was wondering why since it seemed too early for him to be sleepy and ready for his nap. Then I realized he was trying to play peekaboo! So I started saying peekaboo whenever he took his hands away and he got the biggest grin. Man, I love that amazingly brilliant, smartest in the world, not to mention cutest ever baby. No wonder his head got so big! Ha, good thing I made this blog private. I'm nauseating.
This is how his room looks by the end of the day...
He also loves looking out the window. It's the perfect height for him
1 comment:
Nauseating? Or awesome? I'd say the latter. Also, I want to watch him dance!!!!!
Post a Comment