Monday, April 25, 2011

Rockin' and Rollin'

When my family drove up for graduation, my mom brought her antique wicker rocking chair that she bought when she was pregnant with my older sister. It's over a hundred years old and beautiful and I'm soooo grateful that we can put it in Hudson's room. I finally have somewhere to sit when I'm in there! :)

Correction: Hudson finally has somewhere to sit.

He loves the chair and has already figured out how to climb up and chill while I rock him back and forth.


Playing with a plastic Easter egg

Relaxing in his new thrown

Haha, so silly

Thanks, Oma and Opa! Hud definitely approves!

3 comments:

whitney johnson said...

beautiful chair! looks like hudson is really enjoying it :)

LOLorrie said...

Did anyone mention lately how adorable this child is???? Love him!!!!

Unknown said...

wonderful chair! it looks comfortable! i hope it survives the dry utah climate!!!