Monday, April 25, 2011

Wild Flowers and Meadows

Two things:
1. We don't own a lawn mower.
2. We need to buy a lawn mower.

Our yard is looking pretty wild. We should probably tame the beast before we get kicked out of the neighborhood for being an eyesore. Our backyard is particularly impressive. I actually like it. It feels like we have an English meadow off the back deck which is just fine with me. It's also enabled a bunch of flowers (weeds) to grow. Hudson and I had fun picking a little bouquet to put in the guest room for Oma and Opa.








It was so sweet to see him watch how I picked flowers and then start to imitate me.


In related news, Hudson picked and gave me his first flower (the first of many, I hope). Granted, it was half of a dandelion and he threw it at my feet, but I'm pretty sure that counts. I'll take it!

No comments: